Social Impact Assessment and Economic Analysis
NIRAS has extensive and profound experience in analysing Greenland’s economy and has undertaken economic analyses of various issues for the Self- Government administration, private enterprises and organisations.
Often statistical data are nonexisting or have a low quality in Greenland. Thus, economic analysis and Social Impact assessments (SIA) must to a large extent be based on experience and in depth knowledge about the society and the functioning of the economy.
The conclusions and recommendations based on the economic analyses from NIRAS are always underpinned by solid economics with a focus on how the best economic solutions can be achieved.
- SIA for offshore oil exploration
- The BANK of Greenland
- Policy analysis and development
- Employer’s Organisation (GA)
- Business plan for Nuuk Atlantic Habour
- Greenland Development Inc., aluminium industry
- Setting up a business in Greenland – a guide for investors
- New business development
- Innovation barriers in Greenland
"50 years of experience with consultancy in Arctic areas..."